|We love what we do and it shows in the way we work with you.|
|STEPS TO BECOMING AN EGG DONOR|
Egg donation is fairly simple and extremely rewarding. About 99% of our donors choose to donate more than once.
Donors must be:
- 20 to 28 years of age
- Residing in San Francisco or within one to two hours' drive of San Francisco.
- Healthy with a healthy family history, and knowledge or parents' and grandparents' medical history.
- If you or either of your parents are adopted, you cannot be a donor.
- College educated or in college (community of four year)
- Mature, responsible and conscientious
- Have a flexible schedule that allows for several clinic visits.
- There will be one or two screening appointments before the cycle.
- There will be 4 to 5 monitoring visits during the cycle.
- The screening appointments are flexible, but the monitoring appointments must be in the morning.
- If you cannot be available every morning (until 10 or 11 depending which clinic you are working with) for the week before retrieval, you cannot donate.
Steps to Becoming an Egg Donor:
- Fill out the on-line application at the Donors Apply Here link.
- If you are accepted you will be sent a more detailed personality questionnaire.
- After your responses to the personality questionnaire are reviewed, a meeting will be scheduled to review the procedure and answer your questions.
- You will then be placed in the donor pool that is reviewed by couples looking for an egg donor.
- Matching egg donors with recipient couples can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 years, with the average being 6 top 9 months.
- Once you are matched with a recipient couple you will become a patient of their fertility clinic.
- All medical procedures and the egg retrieval will take place at the couple’s fertility clinic. We work only with established fertility clinics with excellent reputations and skilled clinicians.
- After you have completed the procedure you will be paid $10,000. For subsequent donations you will be paid $10,000 or $10,500 depending on whether you are a first time or repeat donor.
Go to The Donation Procedure link to read the details of the medical procedure.